Attorney - Author Lawrence Taylor
Unveils New Book Website
2010 | Jan 20
Los Angeles, California, Jan. 18 -- DUI attorney and author Lawrence Taylor announces a new website offering readers comprehensive information about his published books.
Nationally-known as the “Dean of DUI Attorneys”, Taylor is also the author of 12 critically-acclaimed books. The books, which include true crime, historic trials and criminal law, have been published by such firms as Simon & Schuster and William Morrow; some have had film rights sold.
An ex-Marine and graduate of the University of California at Berkeley, Taylor is a former prosecutor, Fulbright professor of law and founder of the 900-member National College for DUI Defense. His legal textbook Drunk Driving Defense has been the recognized authority on DUI law and evidence for over 30 years and has been cited by over 70 appellate courts, including the Supreme Court of California.
The new website at http://www.lawrencetaylorauthor.com presents summaries of the plots or contents of each book, as well as publisher information, author biography and where to purchase. Excerpts from reviews by book critics are also presented, including such praise as:
- "Superb history…The death scenes are stark, poignant, moving." - Ft. Worth Telegram
- "Taylor's book will be discussed endlessly." - Wichita Falls Times
- "Reads better than any made-up thriller." - London Daily Mail
- "A fascinating tale…Shows evidence of the author’s expertise in the field" - Seattle Times
- "Admirable Clarity" - London Times Literary Supplement
- "As fast-paced as fiction and as gripping as the best of true crime." - Los Angeles Times
For more information, visit http://press.duicentral.com. Inquiries may be directed to the firm’s main law office in Los Angeles: 562.989.4774.
The Law Offices of Lawrence Taylor
Kilroy Airport Center
3780 Kilroy Airport Way, Suite 310
Long Beach, California 90806
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (ATTN: Daniel Stanton)
The attorneys at the Law Offices of Lawrence Taylor have an average experience of 18 years; the firm has specialized only in DUI defense since 1979. More information about Mr. Taylor's firm can be found at their homepage, www.duicentral.com.